Arden Albino, CCP, CHRP
Arden launched her practice in 1989, initially focusing on all aspects of organization and job design as well as job evaluation. Eventually her work expanded to include a comprehensive range of compensation and other reward activities.
Arden’s expertise is built on a foundation of over 25 years experience in human resources. She is a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP). Her affiliation with BC HRMA and WorldatWork fosters ongoing currency in HR trends and advancements. With a commitment to continuous learning, Arden recently completed the Executive Program in Strategic Innovation through the Sauder School of Business at UBC.
As a member of the BCHRMA Professional Designation Committee, Arden supports the development of others in the HR profession. She also conducts workshops, teaching the principles of work design and compensation basics to HR practitioners. Arden is a published author in her field and does guest speaker engagements at post-secondary institutions, addressing students of the HR field.
Arden is best known for...
- Emphasizing partnership… transferring knowledge, creating clarity, and enhancing capability
- Professionalism and a calming influence when dealing with sensitive and contentious situations
- Communication that builds trust and rapport at all levels, from junior staff to executives
- Project plans and implementation strategies that ensure timely achievement of deliverables
- Innovative solutions, tailored to address each unique business situation
- Integrity and a spirit of service excellence
Arden proudly partners with a group of talented business associates and other consulting firms to address specialized or large-scale service requirements. These highly valued business relationships enhance the range of services provided to clients.